Thursday, June 30, 2011

OK .....1 week update

OK, so week 1 is done, and I must admit I do feel a difference. The snacking in between meals has stopped completely, and the urge to eat even when I know I am not hungry has also ceased. I don't see or feel a remarkable difference in my weight, but my energy level is through the roof right now. The pictures below are taken in the same dress as last week, and once again without the help of a girdle, it's just me letting it all hang out :-)




I do see a slight difference between this week's pictures and last week's pictures, it isn't a HUGE difference, but it is slightly noticeable.







I must say, all the water I am drinking due to the cotton mouth effect of the pills has my skin glowing. I am not wearing any makeup, but my skin tone has evened out, usually it is pretty blotchy and irritated.








I stepped on the scale this morning and it said........



257.5

No comments:

Post a Comment


"There's more to life than sex and sunbathing"-Da Mama