Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Insightful Ramblings of the BFF Kind-Club Dress

C: I want to go buy one of those club dresses, that is going to be my reward if I get down to around 230 before you get back here again :-) I need to go out with someone who doesn't care what people think and will dance with me, and that person my friend is you, and the crwod there is more our age, no little 19 year old hoochies and thugs

Me: Yea!!!! I can’t wait! I want a club dress too…what do these club dresses look like lol?

C: Like hoochie dresses lol, j/k, I don't know, girls were just wearing dresses that were all fitted and they looked pretty and I want one

Me: Lol ok…it’s been a loooooooong time since I’ve been to a club

So is this the club dress....cause I got a lot of weight to lose before I half way look good in this lol:) And also does this make me and the bestie automatically like Jersey Shore?! FIST PUMPIN BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment


"There's more to life than sex and sunbathing"-Da Mama