Thursday, June 23, 2011

Herbal Slimming Pills 7 day trial......Looking for a miracle, too lazy to exercise....

Ok my friends, so we all know I am trying my damnedest to lose weight, and my coworker is losing weight like CRAZY by taking these pills called Herbal Slimming....I decided to use the 7 days worth she gave me to try and post if there is any noticeable difference in 7 days the way others claim there is. As of today I weigh in at 263, and this dress is a size 18. I am not wearing any girdles in these pictures, this is me, flab and all!






BTW....I am not too lazy to exercise, but I do need that metabolism boost since mine is pretty much in hibernation year round....:-) I still can't exercise beyond walking of course because my incision is not fully healed yet. Soooooooooo, until I can hit the exercise routing hard like I want to, I need a supplement to help me progress towards what the biggest Loser contestants dubbed as Onederland!!!!


Day 1: Took one pill about 30 minutes after breakfast as per instructions. Breakfast was fruit, a mixture of grapes, strawberries, and watermelon. As lunchtime rolled around I am not feeling hungry at all. I don't feel full, I just don't have any inclination towards food and usually my stomach is GROWLING by this time of day. I did go ahead and get lunch though because it specifically says DO NOT SKIP ANY MEALS....I haven't been doing any incessant snacking, and that is my weakness, so I personally feel so far so good...



1 comment:

  1. Go bestie Go! Ok I have to admit I'm a little jealous that you can take these and I can't cause of the stupid warnings on high blood pressure. I'm getting my ass some surgery, lol probably not..i dunno!

    ReplyDelete


"There's more to life than sex and sunbathing"-Da Mama