Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 2

So, just to update I have peeing like WHOA....and I have to force myself to eat. These pills take away any hunger signals your brain may be giving to your stomach. I am still eating my meals, but since I sense no hunger I just eat enough to know that I am giving my body the nutrition it needs. The good thing about it is that I have no feeling to snack in between meals. That is my weakness....I must admit, I like the gratification of eating after you feel your stomach growl, it gives me a certain pleasure to satisfy the beast within....I can live without that if it means I am living with fewer pounds on my body, but still :-/

Anyways, it is FRIDAY!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! I am soooo glad to see the weekend here! Hope everyone has a great weekend, especially my Beautiful Best Friend!!!!

xoxoxox,
Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment


"There's more to life than sex and sunbathing"-Da Mama